Leave it to me to wait until February to do a recap of my blog from 2010. There may be some missing as I had to try to consolidate the info I have since March when I went to self hosting with what I had prior.
So if you are new to Bearman Cartoons, you can save yourself time digging through the archives by reviewing the best of 2010.
Top Posts (by Visits)
- Mosque at Ground Zero – Religion pulls in controversy
- NBC Rehires Conan – Suckers on search thought this was legit.
- Wonder Woman’s New Costume – “Wonder Woman” and “nude” probably drew them in (she’s not)
- Airport Body Scanner Smuggler – A well placed cucumber helps the ratings
- Credit Card ID – Think this struck a chord as most people have dealt with this
- Expendables – Who doesn’t like caricatures of Stallone and Arnold
- Avatar & Sci Fi Conventions – Sure I’ll took on the search success of Avatar
- Seven Deadly Sins – My poster cartooning each of the deadly sins.
Top Posts (by comments which is more Important to me anyway – even though half are mine)
- Mosque “at” Ground Zero Cartoon – 113 comments
- Guest Cartoon Rick the Stick – 107 comments
- Health Care Cartoon Caption Contest – 105 comments
- Editorial Cartoon: Cincinnati raises Parking Meter Rates – 103 comments
- Sarah Palin’s Hand – 99 comments
- The Taco Truck of the Future – 96 comments
- Bearman Cartoon: Noisy SunChips – 94 comments
- Rejected Readers Digest Cartoon 1 – 93 comments
And finally the reason I do this is for the interaction. I am so lucky to have all of you take the time to read and keep coming back for more. I would list the top 10 but three of my top 2010 commenters stopped blogging themselves. Susi Spice, Lynn, and Robert (SpilledInk – though he still is very active in the comments). So visit this seven and show them some love on their blogs. Heck…visit all my commenters. They are more likely to come visit you than some cartoonists who you put on a pedestal and visit regularly but won’t give you the time of day.
Upset you didn’t make the cut? Well now, whose fault is that? Step it up (haha). Thanks again all.