Believe in Yourself is something we all tend to forget. So today’s motivational poster cartoon reminds you that “Don’t ever let someone tell you that you’re not good enough. Never forget that you were the fastest sperm.” I am saddened by those I see on social media constantly putting themselves down for what they deem their negative qualities. Focus on what you do right and hopefully look at this and laugh.
Charity Challenge Update
Blown away as I am this year. Not only by the traction on Google Plus but all the wonderful people sharing the info on their blog and including “Bearman” in their cartoons. This is almost a full time job trying to keep up with all the wonderful activity so if I missed you, I apologize and let me know in the comments and I will include you in next week’s tracking.
Including Bearman in a Cartoon ($10):
- Joe Ogielo at Control Your Offspring
- Scott Jenkins at Bruised Fruit
- Tim Green at Vinnie the Vampire
- J.P. Keslensky at Bug Pudding
- Christina Major at Sombulus
- Kim Belding at PicPak
- Tony McGurk at Out The Bush
- JS Rowe on Google Plus
- Charles Dowd at Lilith Dark
- Bill Murphy twice at Casually Employed: Here and Here
- P.J. Day at Flatt Bear
- Jon at JonsCrazyStuff
- Elaine Torres at Google Plus
- Charles Griswold at Google Plus
- Martin Conterez at Google Plus
- and a bonus to Duncan at Madhatters for his photoshop work
Blogging about the Challenge ($5):
- Byron Rempel
- Paul Spoerry
- Brandon C Gromada Head and Neck Cancer Foundation
- Bill Lisleman
- Dave Hurley
Adding me to Circles on Google Plus ($1):
- 727 People added me in the first week blowing away last year which in itself was a record breaker!!
Dollar for Dollar Match for Contributions to Crayons 2 Computers:
- Paul Spoerry – $25
For a record breaking week one total of $962!!!
Best way I can ask you to support those who support me is to visit their websites and check out the amazing work they are doing.
Interested in getting involved? See this post.