Zombie Boy Webcomic Kickstarter

Our friend Mark Stokes, writer and artist behind the all ages Zombie Boy Comics, has decided it is time to launch a Kickstarter campaign to  publish the first 200 strips in the series.

So part of Kickstarter is to ask up front for money.  Kind of like this…

zombie boy death wish

But unlike the Make-a-Death-Wish Foundation, you get cool stuff in return for buying into different levels.  However one thing you don’t get is a jar of Oil of Decay.

Beartoons Zombie BoySo please check out Mark’s work if you aren’t familiar and consider supporting this huge BEARMANiac!!

About Bearman Cartoons

Previous/Next Posts

36 Responses to “Zombie Boy Webcomic Kickstarter”

Read below or add a comment...

1. Mark Stokes says:

Gosh, I appreciate your generosity and kind support for this project so much! You’ve always been so encouraging and supportive to so many, myself included. I consider myself very fortunate to call you a friend! Thanks again! (PS – sorry to be so sappy, but it just came out that way).

2. Binky says:

It would be neat to see Mark’s cartoons in book form. I’ve put in my two cents worth already.

3. Tony McGurk says:

Ha Ha!! Love these Bearman. I hate to say it… well actually I don’t, but there’s a woman at work, I call her the creepy lady, who could use a jar of Oil Of Decay.
    Mark is a brilliant cartoonist & it’s been a pleasure to enjoy his work all these years

4. Bill Murphy says:

I’ve never seen that guest strip before Bearman, great job! 😀
    And I’m rooting for you Mark! I hope you make your goal quickly! I know this must be very stressful and exciting at the same time!

• Mark Stokes says:

Yes, it is, Bill! This is my first experience with a Kickstarter and I’ve already been through a range of different emotions, and it’s only been two days! I’ve decided to just take it as a learning experience no matter how it goes. All the generous support I’m getting from all you guys is really helping! Thanks a lot!

5. David Hurley says:

Nice guest art Bearman and definitely looking forward to Marks book!

6. Comedy Plus says:

You are a good friend. Yes you are. It’s one thing I noticed about you long ago. You are so very supportive.

Have a fabulous day. 🙂

7. DadaHyena says:

I gave Mark money…dat rat!

8. jynksie says:

When I saw the news of this, I immediately threw my man panties up on Marks kickstarter stage & screamed so hard I fainted! Then I threw money at it… gosh-golly, it’s about time! [smirk]

9. lisleman says:

The Oil of Decay is a great idea. You should be able to sell some t-shirts with that on it.

10. Perk says: